[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: DOJ?

> David Murray wrote:
> >
> > I enjoy lurking on this group, and had expected to see several
> > messages this morning regarding the national news last night, but
> > alas:
> >
> > What happened to the DOJ over the weekend?
>
> It was hacked and modified to be the Depatment of Injustice - I thought
> it was most amusing (although not everyone will agree, of course).

Since we haven't seen much public about just what happened, I suppose we can
assume that it was the usual careless lax security.

I *am* curious if the perpretrators left a trail.  I'm not sure that I'd want
to be caught by the Justice Department.  "Oh, please!  Make an example of me!
I want you to use me as your test case!"  ;-)

The sad thing is that if they're good enough to be a real threat, they
probably won't get caught.  If they were amateurs, they'll have an example
made of them.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/pgp-signature

Follow-Ups: References: